Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Birthday Post One

As my birthday present to you (Tuesday, okay?!) I thought I'd put up some long overdue pictures.

Enjoy!

My current tea collection. PLEASE don't buy me any more. I KNOW I'm English, and we English like tea - but I really have enough to last a year or so?

Anyone wanna brew?When the 'friend' from England came to visit I was given an English apple. It's the small one next to the big one. The Japanese one is more expensive, bigger and much juicier. I got very arty with some of the pictures I took. I, sensibly, deleted most of them though:


Do you like my new pink iPod Shuffle? I bought it a couple of months ago but only got around to putting music onto it a couple of weeks ago. I love it. I can now be heard singing VERY LOUDLY when on my bike, as opposed to a pretty indistinguishable volume a few weeks back!

To match my lovely pink iPod Shuffle, I got some lovely pink sparkly Converse boots. HOW bloody cool are they?!


What I didn't buy, but would, if I could play, was this lovely pink Hello Kitty guitar. HOW bloody cool is this?! I got some odd looks taking photos of it. Can't think why though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home