Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ah, Stuff It!

I've decided I can't be bothered with any more games.

I'm not going to meet up with the others. It's too exhausting trying to fit them into my schedule and I'm probably being extremely naive about all of this anyway.

The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liisa said...

Oh no!!! It was all so entertaining. What do I do now that I can't read about your dates? :-(

4:22 am

 
Blogger Julia said...

It was extremely entertaining but I know how draining and depressing this is. One day you might want to try again, but for the moment, don't force yourself.

7:38 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - don't give up!!! Force yourself for a little longer, cause you've been not-forcing-yourself for too long and it's so EASY to not force yourself but no pain no gain babe. Ganbatte!! Lou

10:10 pm

 
Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Dammit!
and I was SO counting on this for daily ammusement!

11:52 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home