Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kyoto, Osaka, Hanami

Sorry for not posting for a few days. I've been rather busy and rather stressed.

Should have time to give you a catch up - and lots of new pictures - on Monday.

P.S. - Happy wedding anniversary Ben and Gabs!

6 Comments:

Blogger foobarph said...

well, we'll just wait for your return... (together with the pics. ^^)

3:44 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't know how you can live in a country with such ignorant people. The way they kill innocent dolphins is disturbing, any country that treats animals with such abuse has to be ignorant.
BAN JAPAN

5:52 am

 
Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article1613834.ece

You should read this. I thought of you when I did.

11:43 pm

 
Blogger Sigsy said...

Jo in Hibernation?

11:53 pm

 
Blogger Nix said...

We want Jo.... We want JO..... WE Want Jo......

11:45 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous. Every country kills animals. Every country is FULL of ignorant people. And delightful people. And well educated people. And kind people. And racist people. And dickheads. And intolerant people.

And some people only care about animals that are cute. Like Dolphins. Or rabbits. Cuuuute.

For the record, 'anonymous' I haven't eaten meat for 18 years. Cute or otherwise. Japan's people are like any others. They have their traditions. I am no more disturbed by the death of 'innocent dolphins' than I am the death of 'evil cows' or 'ugly pigs' or 'mean chickens.

You idiot!

I did this anonymously because I don't want my Blog plagued with such facile, ignorant CRAP.

12:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home