Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Head, heart, words, actions

Sorry about being such a crap blogger of late - I've not been eaten by the mice, nor have I been particularly busy, I've just been in another funk and had felt it better to say nothing than to write a depressing p!ost.

I have so many things that I need and want to do and yet I never seem to get around to them. I'm queen procrastinator but more than that I'm just good at making excuses. I have a feeling I could be a really organised person if I put my mind to it, but I just can't be bothered. I'm not just talking about the mundane stuff but the fun enjoyable things too - bit of a case of all talk, no action. And I don't know why. Except I just can't be arsed to make any effort.

Could just be that I'm over Japan. It doesn't totally do my head in but there's so much that I find frustrating or just plain odd. My heart is definitely not in it at any rate. My schedule these days is such that every day has a different starting time - some days I'm getting up at 7am, other days I don't need to get up until, well, the afternoon really. Consequently, I'm always tired.

Okay. I'll stop. I'll come back when I have something more positive to say. Sorry!

Oh yeah, and I kind of turned 37 which kind of scares me kind of shitless. Kind of.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Oh good. She has NOT been captured by a band of renegade mice and forced to work in their underground mines.

12:03 am

 
Blogger Timorous Beastie said...

Ah, hang in there. What doesn't kill you will make your stronger (and other cliches).

9:10 am

 
Blogger VioletSky said...

Just want to say hi. I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and have been using your down time to get caught up. From the first post. Am almost up to summer of 2006. I'm pacing myself. I also cannot be arsed to do anything requiring any effort. So am being entertained by your adventures.

BTW Happy (belated) Birthday

5:08 am

 
Blogger jojoebi-designs said...

happy birthday, and you don't look a day over 42 :o)

and for the ants, try spraying white vinegar, they hate the stuff!

when you coming out to play?

5:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home