Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Squeak!

There are mice in my house. I can hear them in the walls and ceiling. Or at least I think I can. Luckily I haven't spotted any yet. The joys of an old house, eh?!

UPDATE: I emailed the agency and - apparantly - they put down some traps and medicine for the mice the other day, but they'll come back and check. They also recommended I get some medicine for my ants before they come round to check for where they are coming in, etc.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Get a cat. :) I think it's really neat that you're getting to experience Japan, btw!

11:58 pm

 
Blogger Jo said...

Well, there's lots of stray cats around and one of the house mates works in fish and often brings fishy things back... might have to try and use some to entice some strays in!

12:14 am

 
Blogger Sigsy said...

Get that sorted - we had the same problem. Then they got in. Not a nice experience at all. If you can here them, then they are there. Get on to your landlord and toot sweet!

12:23 am

 
Blogger Sanchia said...

Ouch. Those things are extremely unpleasant when they get in and start running under the bed. We had a few coming in from the courtyard when I was staying in uni accomodation, and how they RAN all over the room!

I imagine a stray cat would work but would hope you don't start finding dead offerings next to your bed when you wake up. *shudder*

7:31 pm

 
Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Its been a few weeks - found Mickey yet?

10:10 pm

 
Blogger Sigsy said...

Very quiet over here!

11:33 pm

 
Blogger Sanchia said...

I think they've eaten her up.

1:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home