Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's Make Babies!

A student told me tonight he was meeting his friend to meet her baby.

Except his pronunciation is rather crap and what I heard was 'I'm meeting my friend to make a baby.'

My face said it all apparantly...!

P.S. New pad is now 80% sorted. Sense of direction, however, is getting worse :(

And, even more frustratingly, I got a phonecall from my company this morning telling me that 50,000 of the money they owed me (£250 ish) is now available for me to pick up. (They still owe me 78,000 - although how much of that I'll see is anyones guess) and it's all too late for me to have gotten in my first rent payment hassle free to the new agency. Oh well, that's life, innit!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

what's the general area again? must try to look it up on Tokyo map!

12:07 am

 
Blogger Jo said...

nishi-shinjuku

12:30 am

 
Blogger Elspeth said...

I shouldnt read blogs at work! the baby comment was sooo funny!

3:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home