Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sorry

about all the recent stressing out on here. I`ve spent the last couple of days, after speaking to a lovely helpful English speaker at a computer shop here, getting everything off of my computer (music, songs, documents, etc) and I`m now ready to run the original discs through and see if I can fix it myself. We`ll see.

I went to a meeting on Wednesday about working in Taiwan with the company I`m with now. One of their options is to work in kindergardens, 9 to 4, Monday to Friday with the same kids. At first this idea filled me with horror. I`m kind of warming to it now though. But, as I`m not thinking of shipping out for a bit, I have lots of time to reconsider.

Thank you for my Xmas gifts. Do feel free to send more!!!

I`m off to Thailand in 8 days, and can`t wait!

I`ve pruned the trip down and it`s still all pretty flexible but if you have any suggestions or recommendations, particularly regarding travelling between places of accommodation, please leave me a comment. Now it`s:

Bangkok - December 24, 25
Kanchanaburi - December 26, 27 (dithering over adding a third day)
Ayuthaya - December 28 (or January 5th if I spend three days in Kanchanaburi)
Phitsanulok - December 29
Sukhohai - December 30
Chiang Mai - December 31, January 1, 2 (cooking course), 3 (elephant nature park), 4
Bangkok - January 5, 6, 7, 8 (maybe with 1 or 2 side trips if I get bored)

What do you think? Seems pretty relaxed to me and, apart from the 2nd and 3rd, nothing is set in stone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should factor in one day of rest near the front i reckon, just sleep eat watch cable tv with aircon on. And pls say hi to Ann and Ken from me. I was there golden week May 2005 with my friend KAty. I drew a free hand design and was ruining it with too much colour so ann recommended i stop further colouring.She may remember.take it easy x

10:27 pm

 
Blogger Jo said...

who are ann and ken? the batik people?

rest? what`s that? it`s a holiday. i won`t have time to rest!!

seriously, i`m doing a big chunk in chaing mai and a big chunk in bangkok towards the end. i`ll be taking it easy then. lots of early mornings and early nights for me!

10:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home