Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

chihuahua, chihuahua, chihuauhua

I just want to say I find it quite worrying, the number of people who have found my blog by googling for pictures of chihuahuas.

Seriously worrying. And recently there's been at least half a dozen people finding me this way - almost every day.

Let me repeat: Chihuahuas are NOT dogs. They are oversized rats.

Alsations are dogs. Labradors are dogs. Setters are dogs. Things that bark are dogs. Things that yap are not dogs.

Anything that doesn't reach my ankle, when fully grown, is NOT a dog.

There, that's clear now, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a football with legs (not really, but it is tempting).

12:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home