Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Blogs

My blogroll is hopelessly out of date but I have a lot to sort out before I sort that out. In the meantime, am currently obsessed by 65redroses which I found about a month ago through mcmama's blog which I found about six months ago through matt's blog which I found a couple of years ago through thorntree which I found in 1999 when I was researching my first trip to New York. Phew, so there you go.

DISCLAIMER: all of these blogs have been going for a while. If - like me - you are prone to read blogs from the beginning, I will not be held responsible for your 'wasted' day.

Go and check them out. 65 red roses's Eva and Matt are pretty inspirational people. I've cried reading there blogs. A lot. A lot lot. Mcmama's is a different case. I can't really say why I'm hooked on it - but I am.

Who are you reading these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home