Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life? What Life?

Right now, I have no life. TESOL has taken over my life. On top of a five-day working week and a whole day of TESOL each week, there's the homework, the assignments, the reading, the peer observations, the preparation of materials for a private student, the tiredness......

Only four months to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Timorous Beastie said...

I sympathise, I really do. That`s my life most of the time too.

10:23 am

 
Blogger Jo said...

BUT it's going to be worth it AND I am enjoying it.

It's just knackering!

10:34 am

 
Blogger Em said...

hey Jo - hope all is well. Have been thinking of you!

would love to come and visit Tokyo

glad you are enjoying things apart from being so busy

4:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home