Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Please shoot me now :(

It's 22:35 Thursday. Last night I was out on the shochu. My head is STILL hurting.

I'm paying to park my bike for a few days now as the bicycle spy (little old man with an arm band) is out clipping threatening notes onto people's bikes.

Train drivers here look like pilots. None of ya slouched beer gutted London Underground striking moaners. (Safety note: am kidding. I'm sure they're not all like that.)

Gotta laugh: Now, whilst it is unacceptable to blow your nose or eat in public, it's fine to put on a full face of make-up and curl your eyelashes on the train. What really amuses me though, is that to do this involves using a mirror. A tiny one? Oh no. The average mirror pulled out of a bag to help with making up the face is about half the size of my computer screen...

Breakthrough: after FOUR months, my personality bypass sisters are FINALLY showing a sense of humour and personality. I know some people take time to warm up, but this IS ridiculous. First Mr Hairspray, then them. Just what went on in these people's lives over the school holidays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home