Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I thought of something interesting

You know when you play those games: things you don't know about me, or here's three statements and only two are true, or the other varieties of it? Well, I can never think of anything on the spot to say. Tonight though, completely randomly (well, I AM a random person) I thought of two.

1. I've had a go at flying a light aircraft!

I used to be involved in making short films, and one of them involved a couple of light aircraft - two and four person ones. When we'd finished filming, they asked if any of the rest of us wanted to go up and, obviously most of us did. Anyway, I sat in the front next to the pilot and he suddenly turned round to me and asked if I wanted a go. It was a dual control plane. I said yes, and he left me to it. I turned it round and everything. Great fun. I'd love to learn to fly but the cost? OUCH!!!

2. I've been in an operating theatre and observed several operations.

I'm not a doctor or a medical student or anything related, it was when I was a young teen and briefly convinced I had to become a doctor. My mum knew a surgeon who was happy for me to go in and watch. It was cool!

I'll have to try and come up with some more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you serious?

3:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home