Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I taught! I taught! I taught!

Today was day two of the course and a bit more full on than yesterday. But the highlight was getting to teach a class of 13 students with a lesson I planned last night. For someone who has never even given a presentation and hates speaking up in meetings, etc, I found it surprisingly easy, fun and enjoyable. I also got a real buzz from realising that the students understood what I wanted them to do and seemed to really enjoy doing it. A round of applause at the end was pretty cool too, and I got good feedback from the tutor afterwards.

Have also found out there's five of us from the course going out at the same time, and 22 people on my flight.

Am now counting down the days until departure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home