Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What wine do the crackers go with?

I'm now starting to get very stressed about the amount of time my room is taking up, what with emails and waiting for people to turn up / not turn up / ignore the time or day I gave them and turn up whenever they want.

It's also a real pain in the arse having to ensure bedroom and flat are both spotless all the time.

I have 18 days left at my desk and 34 in this country. Not that I'm obsessed with counting them or anything. It's just I'm on the verge of a life change and SO completely ready to leave all of this - the BBC, flatsharing, London - behind me, that waiting is a total drudge.

I'm bored out of my brain basically, with so much to do and so little time to do it all. And I've stopped finding time every day to study Japanese which I'm not at all happy about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home