Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Huh?

So, I'm advertising my room right now and, typically, I'm giving an abundance of information to people including details of what the floors are like in the living room, how much bills come to per week, what's in the area and an absolute heap of other info.

This is obviously paying off as I've been inundated with people wanting to see it.

What I don't get, however, is people who email: 'can you tell me a bit more about it?' - er, what exactly do you want to know that I've not told you. I'm good - but I cannot mind read.

Additionally, I'm getting asked if there is internet. I'm not quite sure how to answer this. There is a phone line. You order an internet account. To my knowledge, houses are not yet being built with free ready to go internet access.

I just hope I'm not over selling it. If none of this weeks viewers take it, I'll have to get the billion others over to see it. With any luck I can persuade them to buy my telly and some other bits too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home