Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

All systems are go?

I have my suitcases. My Certificate of Eligibility has been returned from Japan to the office in London, which means I can get my visa now. Flight details were through ages ago, and on Friday I should get the booking reference number so I can, hopefully, pre-book a nice seat. I bought a box from the post office today, so I can send a parcel of stuff over to arrive when I do. My room is let. Though I'm still not going to be 100% happy about this until I see the money in my account. He's quite cute too. Oh well!

I just need to sort out the 5,000,000 items in my room and do a bit more shopping.

27 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home