Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Weekend

Some drinking. Actually rather a lot of drinking of Friday, some on Saturday, some on Sunday.

A lot of room sorting. YES! I've almost finished unpacking. It's important that everything goes in the 'right' place. Takes time to figure out where that is.

A lost of runny nose and coughing. Enough said.

One job email; one job application; one application started and given up on (I donno what to write in my 'greatest achievements' section. Especially when they want TWO! One I could cope with. And one more I'm definitely planning to do today.

Er, that's it. Big supermarket shop. Full fridge. Happy.

Olympics. I got around to plugging in my TV for the first time a few days ago. Now hooked on the Olympics. Am fascinated by the curling. I wonder how the decision was made to include curling in the Olympics. It's not a sport. Although it's strangely fascinating to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home