Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, November 30, 2009

*whimper*

UPDATE:

All three reports are in a good condition now. A little bit of tweaking, re-reading, editing and re-re-reading needed and they're good to go. I hope they are good enough! I'm not expected an amazing pass, but TO pass would be good!

Tummy is a bit better and back a bit more relaxed. Eyes a bit sore from so many hours of computer though! But hey!


Got a tummy ache. And no peppermint tea in my room. And no time to go out and get some.

Got a back ache. And no long hot bath I can sink into. Actually, no bath. And if I did, it'd probably be 3/4 length.

Got too much left to do on reports. Well, not a hideous amount, but still too much.

And my nose is cold. And my fingers. But at least my computer is holding out. (Heating on = computer slows down, remember?). And I'm wearing a hat and legwarmers with my pj's and ... thankfully I'm not too bothered about what anyone else in the house thinks about this.

*whimper* tummy.

*whimper* back.

*whimper* reports.

*sigh*

And I'm tired and can hear the mice. Stressed? Me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home