Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Living my life in monochrome

Sometimes I really piss myself off. I am a bundle of inconsistencies and contradictions and sometimes this drives me nuts about myself. Blame it on my Gemininess. Blame it on me being me.
  • I take everything too seriously. When I'm not too busy taking nothing seriously.
  • I like spontaneity. But I hate being surprised - it often flounders me.
  • Many people see me as mature, independent, confident and focused. They really don't know me.
  • I don't care what anyone thinks about me. And yet I care what everyone thinks.
  • People think I'm efficient and organised. They haven't seen my undone to-do list or my apartment.
  • I like change. But I don't like change.
  • I want a quiet predictable life. But I want an exciting unpredictable life.
  • I want things done now. But I don't want to do them now.
I wish I could figure myself out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Jo - I could have written that post myself. Bunch of weirdos we are!

At least know that you're not alone. And that there will never be a dull moment around us, apparently!

4:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home