Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh, Bikerations!

My lovely snot-green, gearless, basketed, dented, granny-bike wasn't where I left it yesterday morning when I went to get it this evening.

I think it's been impounded. This means a fine and the hassle of having to figure out where it's been taken to and how to get it back. Shit :(

I then got home (the walk is SO long when you're tired) to find three bills and a letter from the gym saying my last payment didn't go through.

Just bloody great.

The sun is back though. However, rainy season is just around the corner. GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home