Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, May 19, 2006

I love 'Kaldi'

Kaldi coffee shop is probably my favourite shop in Tokyo. It sells coffee, obviously, and you're always given a free hot sample as you walk into their store but the reason I love it is they also sell international food.

I can indulge in cheap olives, couscous, pitta bread, chocolate covered pretzels, good dried mangoes and so much more....

Did I mention it's also very cheap?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have the original Janat tea from France, ceylan tea bags for milk tea are really great, very nice store...

Alice

8:25 pm

 
Blogger peter said...

Howdy,

I came across your blog doing busienss reseach on Kaldi, I export some macadamias to them.

Everybody I know who does the "teach English in Japan" stint seems to discover something nice about themselves over there. Maybe the experience of being a foreigner helps with getting to know youself,

rgsd


Peter

10:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home