Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Struggling

Apart from my friends I'm now struggling to come up with anything I'll miss when I leave the UK. Certainly not the traffic or transport or my office or shared housing or grumpy rude people.

I might miss the press though. I like a bit of fluffyness. Especially of the breakfast television variety. This morning I had to explain to Kiwi flatmate why it was important that we knew about Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz's split and why it was a totally valid news story. She looked bewildered.

Still, there's always the online versions ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home