Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It's Slushing!

I had a 'Weather Pixie' on my blog, but she seems to have disappeared. I guess she's as fed up of this weather as I am. This (so-called) spring there have been TWO warm days. And today it's snowing. Well, the snow is sooo wet, it's actually falling as slush. So not nice.

In othe news, I'm going on a mini-break to Seoul from Sunday to Wednesday :D

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

hahahahha and people were warning me about the weather in Scotland. We've not seen a rain drop in over 2 weeks! See... all the more reason for you to come visit!

8:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home