Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Of Rabbit Holes...

I'm half way down a rabbit hole.

I can't go up.

I can't go down.

And the rabbit hole feels like it's filling up with water.

Every option means a sacrifice.

I don't know how much I'm prepared to sacrifice.

My head is telling me many things and I don't know whether to listen to reason or to logic.

Or even if they are the same thing.

I just know something has to give. But I can't figure out what.

What should I sacrifice?

And if it all boils down to the same thing, then I'll just stay midway down the rabbit hole. Unable to go up or go down.

When did it all get so complicated?

And why? How did I manage to piss off karma so much? I thought I deserved better. Or maybe I just used up all my good karma.

(Sorry for the vagueness. I don't know who reads the blog and don't want to say anything that could come back to bite me.)

Or as they say, 'this too shall pass'. Eventually. Taking my sanity and health along with it perhaps. (actually, I don't know who says that, but someone did.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home