Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Just Great

Blood and pus test results showed everythings much higher than it should be. Luckily temperature was okay as I really didn't want to be admitted into a Japanese hospital.

Had another antibiotic drip. Feel really sick from it. And still in a lot of pain.

And trying to sort out the headache this is causing regarding work as I have to go and have drips every day for the next few days and work really isn't being so sympathetic about this - not that I expected them to be, mind you.

And it's due to snow later today. Fan-bloody-tastic.

(Yes, I am indeed feeling very sorry for myself right now. And very grumpy.)

Actually, I take back what I said about work. They ARE being very good about it. Surprisingly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Timorous Beastie said...

I sat down to read this blog, but after seeing that the first 3 words were, "blood and pus", I ran away.

3:01 pm

 
Blogger Jo said...

the rest is about india. come back!

6:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home