Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, December 26, 2008

All's well again

I don't know why Mysore didn't gel with me, but anyway I left this morning and took a local bus on a three-hour trip to Madikeri, in Coorg. I liked the place instantly, although I don't know why. Just a feeling.

Anyway, I went and watched a heap of Indians looking at a waterfall. The waterfall was quite nice too actually, checked out a couple of tombs and came back to the town. I'm knackered to be honest so an early night calls...

and an early morning start tomorrow to find a local bus that goes to Bylakuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement outside of Tibet. Apparantly. Am looking forward to it anyway... and still waiting for my leg to stop it's random oozing. ick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home