Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Too bloody cold

Apparantly I feel the cold more than other people, but whatever. It's just too bloomin' cold for me.

Cold.
Cold.
Cold.

However, I adore the heat pads in Japan - ones you stick to your back and ones you bung in your pockets.

And, I'm off to the south of India in NINE days, where it won't be cold. Better not be anyway.

And please don't mention it's gonna get colder here. I know :(

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I know what you mean. We've been between -1C and 2C for about three weeks now.

Have a great time in India.

6:38 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he.. he.. snowy days on japan? of course it will be cold, bloody cold maybe. but this is christmas mount friend, marry christmas and happy newyear!

3:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home