Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Japanese doctors...

After spending all of yesterday afternoon and evening and all of this morning pretty much not moving from my bed to rest the painful legs, I decided to give in and went and saw a Japanese doctor this afternoon.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long, although it did take quite some persuading to get them to allow me to see a doctor today and not come back on the 12th! I have a 'membership' card for the hospital, so it was all made slightly easier. Although, 'easier' is a relative term in Japan, as I'm sure you'll understand if you live here.

Saw a lovely lovely doctor (as opposed to the scary ones I've seen in the past) who bunged me on an antibiotic drip and thought the skin infection was actually infected insect bites that the massage had aggravated.... whatever. It's still bloody painful and I have to go back tomorrow to see how the effect of the drip is and to check the results of the tests they did.

Oh such joy.

And I'm cold. And miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home