Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, June 16, 2008

English, English, English

Earlier today, I saw a granny on a bike wearing a t-shirt with the word 'single' emblazened across her chest. I quickly turned around to see what was on the back as she cycled past me... it said 'and available'.

Oh my.

I wonder if she had any idea what the English meant?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sigsy said...

I hope she did!
Because that is bloody brilliant!

11:20 pm

 
Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Was she riding a bicycle built for two?

12:07 am

 
Blogger Timorous Beastie said...

I saw someone today with a t-shirt that said "in your wet dreams". She was about 14.

8:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home