Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Confident Sandwiches

I had a confident sandwich today. The wrapper said so. It said: "You won't find sandwiches anywhere else that can beat ours in confidence, taste and freshness."

I didn't think it was so great. It shouldn't be quite so confident, in my opinion.

______________________________

Today I saw an old lady in one of the stations. She had yellow hair. Not blonde, or a bad dye job but BRIGHT clown yellow. I considered wondering why, but decided to put it down to Japan. She probably dresses as a goth at the weekends.

_____________________________

I'm getting concerned. I keep finding myself speaking English like my students do. This is a bad thing.

And I've got a sore throat. Bloody aircon. Well, I'm pretty sure it's the aircon and not the singing and vodka overload last weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I''ll be back. Later :)

11:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home