Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Haloscan

Haloscan won't answer my emails, so any advice on:

1. Since being a daft cow and having to have Haloscan and everything else put back onto my blog, if anyone leaves a comment on Haloscan, it reproduces itself onto every post.

2. In Haloscan I still have all the comments people made previously, but they're not back up on the blog, where I'd like them to be.

Any ideas on solving this?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... I solved this problem once back when i was on blogger... Dang if I remember how.

but looking at your source, i see

a href="javascript:HaloScan('Name');" target="_self"script type="text/javascript">postCount('Name')

Where it says ('name'), it should instead have a number. i would make sure your template has :

a href="javascript:HaloScan('<$BlogItemNumber$>')
and then the blogitem number deal again after post count...

And then you'd have to republish the entire blog and index...

If that's what you did just ignore me, but if you want any more help, you can get my email off of my page. I hope this hasn't been an intrusion, just happened along on nextblog.

Cheers

4:18 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here - I finally found the din tai fung website.

http://www.dintaifung.com.tw/eng/

8:39 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home