Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Thoughts of the Day

How many millions of disposable chopsticks must the Japanese get through every day?

How many pairs of chopsticks can be made from one tree?

Why have I been told there are lots of Yakuza (mafia) at the university near me, when Yakuza are meant to be uneducated?

I feel some student interrogation coming on.....

And, have a go at this website: http://y.20q.net/anon - it's a computerised version of 20 questions. I beat it with mirror and teacher and then gave it stamp which it gave me in 19. It gives you random comments.

For mirror, after it gave up, it said (all quotes are from puter):

Quote
Can it cheer you up? You said Depends, I say Yes.

(it's obviously never had a bad day then!)

Quote
Is it normally planted in gardens? I say Probably.

(come again, computer?)

Quote
Would you find it on a farm? You said Maybe, I say No.

(so farming communities don't use mirrors then?)

Quote
Can you control it? I say No.

(oh oh, mirror on the loose.)

Quote
Does it live in large populations? I say Yes.

(huh?)

Quote
Is it a type of fruit? I say Yes.

(yum, yum, mirror fruit is my favourite)

And for 'stamp' it then told me:

Quote
Does it slobber? I say Probably

(shi-it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home