Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Smug Bitch

I just booked the seat on my flight. There were only three aisle seats left.

And I have one.

This makes me extremely happy as I drink and need the loo on flights constantly. Sounds like the flight is pretty full though, so maybe not so much chance of getting several seats to spread out on.

------------------------------------------------

I also picked up my Certificate of Eligibility (very pretty!) and went to the embassy today to get my visa, and there was no queue! Anyway, I pick it up on Friday. I'm starting to care less and less about everything else now, and my current job has turned from tedium to torture. 9 and a quarter days left at desk here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

If I had as much gin as I do water I'd be fine -- I'd sleep the whole 12 hours!

12:27 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home