Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Must be getting old

I stayed in last night with crispy duck pancakes, half a bottle of wine (restraining myself) and a dvd of Fight Club. It was bliss. The first night in in ages. Can't believe I've not seen Fight Club before either. Cool film.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think pavements and pedestrian areas within stations should have lanes for abnormally dithery people, and fast lanes for those of us actually wanting to get anywhere. I also think people should be fined for blocking entrance ways and hovering at the bottom of flights of steps, stopping suddenly in the middle of the street with no warning, etc. Maybe people should be treated like cars -- fit 'em with indicators and fine them for antisocial behaviour. I don't know how a points system could work though. Obviously I have too much time on my hands.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm panicking. After my emotions going all over the place this week regarding leaving, I'm now concerned about the teaching. I think I've realised that I'm terrified. What if I scare them? What if none of my students have a clue what I'm on about. Ever. GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home