Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

So, finally, everything has fallen into place.

Okay, not really but I felt like saying something positive!

I'm not feeling so stressed.

My head is still about to explode, but I'm not having a meltdown anymore.

On the house front: well, I have always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Not in a god like way, because I don't 'do' religion, but in a 'what goes up, must come down' kind of way. Things just are and things happen and there is sense in most of it, although sometimes it takes a lot of hunting to find the sense in things.

But I'm going off on a tangent, so let's loop back around.

On the house front: This house is too hot in summer, too cold in winter and I really don't like the people who live here.

However, doing nothing is so much easier than doing something.

Knowing the house will cease to exist, is a good thing. It means I have NO choice but to find somewhere else to go to.

I'll miss the location. I'll miss having my own kitchen. But such is life. I've got my eye on a couple of companies gaijin houses (guest houses) and when a suitable room comes up, I'll grab it.

On the diploma front, I'm concentrating on the portfolio work at the moment and haven't done any unportfolio study in a while. I can't cope with the house stuff and the full whack of the diploma right now, so I'm being realistic and postponing the written exam until next year.

I'm studying Spanish like a mad woman these days because I don't have enough else to do!

I keep looking at my room and groaning at the thought of how much stuff is in it to sort out!

And I really do need to find time to figure out India in case it means I can any cheapo advanced tickets, etc.

Oh and I have to help organise a work xmas party.

And find time to sort out my India visa.

And sort out my sewing pile.

And continue with weekly dental trips. Yay!

And hope I don't catch 'new' flu. In Japan, they apparantly won't call it 'swine flu' because that would upset the pig farmers and panic the whole population into giving up pork. Or something.

*oink*.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Take it from someone who's eyeball deep in visa s*ite right now. Make damn sure you submit your documents by the first week of November or else it will GUARANTEE that you have more headaches in the near future.

This is not meant to worry you. I'm just hoping to SAVE you some worry! *hug*

7:20 pm

 
Anonymous mahasiswi said...

Nice to meet you here,..
Wish you luck and do the best!

4:12 am

 
Anonymous Goemon 2009 said...

MAy i exchange link with your blog?
Thanks!

4:17 am

 
Anonymous pay per click program guide said...

Enjoyed your day,...Get Spirit and Success!

4:18 am

 
Anonymous Ziddu Download said...

Get more video mp3 games download for free at my blog..
Thanks

4:20 am

 
Anonymous Nikita Willy Blog said...

Hi,..my name is nikita,..
I'm just learning and create a blog,..
Great Blog

4:22 am

 
Anonymous kerja keras adalah energi kita said...

Keep Working n Luck!
GBU

7:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home