Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Must Work Harder

One of the four year olds that I teach has to stop coming to private English lessons because she has to start going to cram school twice a week and can't fit it all in. She's at nursery school now but needs to do an exam in two years to go to kindergarden, hence why she has to go to cram school after nursery.

Of course, this is nothing on the kids who go to cram school from age two here.

------------

Fucked up slightly this morning: last night felt sick (actually I was sick) and normal recent insomnia settled in for a snuggle. So I popped a sleeping pill.

Recently I gave in and, as much as I don't like them, bought some earplugs to keep out the annoying novelty alarm of the guy in the room next to me from waking me up at 6am every day, before the clattering and shouting of the housemates wake me at 8am (I don't need to get up until 9 or 10am as I start late and finish late).

Oh and alarm clock battery may be going too.

Anyway, bad combination - sleeping pill + earplugs. I completely slept through the alarm clock and slumbers and woke up at 12.15pm. I should have been in school for 12pm. Really not the best start to the day.

--------------

The sun is back though :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous kerja keras adalah energi kita said...

Work harder that's mean kerja keras adalah energi kita in my country

2:18 am

 
Anonymous kenali dan kunjungi objek wisata di pandeglang said...

Great article,..Success and follow me on Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang

2:20 am

 
Anonymous Shilin said...

Working hard means becoming rich!

11:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home