Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's all very circular...

Life.
Wake up (get woken up).
Get up.
Drink coffee.
Study.
Go to work.
Study Spanish on way to work.
Work.
Study in work breaks.
Come home.
Study Spanish on way home.
Check Facebook / Twitter / Yahoo / Housing websites.
Watch something I've downloaded.
Worry about study / finding somewhere to move to / packing up all my stuff / sorting out India / my upcoming deadlines / whether my flatmates will keep me awake or wake me up.
Find myself unable to sleep.
Lie awake.
For a long time.
Worrying.
Eventually drop off / pop a pill.
And then it all starts again.
Very zen.
Or not.
Well, the circular bit is. The stress and worry not so.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I couldn't agree with you more, and I've been thinking a lot about this lately. My life is such a routine - same thing every week especially since it's getting colder now. I guess that what makes me appreciate my hols even more.

However, then there's my fav quote "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" by Oscar Wilde which makes me think about changing my life outside of work.

But, I don't.

6:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home