Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, June 22, 2007

July, okay?

Sorry about the sporadicness of recent posting. I've been busy, stressed, distracted, etc.

On Sunday I'm off to London for six days. A very Japanese thing to do. This time will be spent rushing around like a blue-arsed fly on a caffeine-drip. I have almost zilch time that is not accounted for already.

I get back to Tokyo the following Monday night, go straight back to work the next morning, and then have American friends arriving to stay a couple of days later.

Once I've caught up on my sleep (some time in June 2008, no doubt) I'll back post updates. Or something.

Of course, the other reason(s) I've slacked on posting is being sucked into the world of FACEBOOK (thank you, Sarah) and discovering 'Grey's Anatomy'.

Oh well. See you on the other side!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

have an amazing trip!
looking forward to heaps of updates on your return.

10:36 pm

 
Blogger Sigsy said...

Enjoy this trip Enjoy this trip And it is a trip...

12:15 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home