Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Recent Student Saids...

Student said 1: If you want a good souvenir of Tokyo, I recommend condoms.

Student said 2: If you want a good cure for a cold, you should drink Japanese sake with a raw egg in it.

Student said 3: The country MOST like Japan in the world is the USA.

StudentS said ad infinitum 1: It's too cold in here.

StudentS said ad infinitum 2: It's too hot today.

StudentS said ad infinitum 3: It's the rainy season.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Japanese;
I'm curious about Student said 1. I didn't know that even I've lived in Japan for decades. I want to know why he/she said and which product he/she recommends :)
Student said 2 is odd and it needs further explanation. The drink is like an eggnog. Not Japanese sake with a raw egg :(
And What the hell is the person of student said 3 thinking?....sigh

2:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er. I tried suggestion 1 once. It was way to small for bf-at-the-time. And comparisons since have not concluded that he's was in any way extraordinarily big 'there'... So, I'm wondering what student 1 suggests you do with it.

love bella

1:12 am

 
Blogger Jo said...

i love my students! but you see what i have to put up with everyday!!!

1:06 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,I know you love your students!

11:34 am

 
Blogger Melanie O. said...

Jo - those are just too cute for words! But condoms?

1:09 pm

 
Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

Have I mentioned that I use your blog as a "make me feel better" remedy? (sp?)

I love your students too!

2:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home