Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, March 13, 2006

What happened to spring?

It's gone away again. Oh well!

This weekend I didn't see the ferret my friend told me about. It was dressed in a little bright pink skirt and matching ribbon around it's neck. My friends saw it being passed to someone dressed in a red pepper costume for a photo. Am very upset I missed that one.

Yesterday I saw Brokeback Mountain and really enjoyed it. I'm ashamed to say I didn't cry though, but I tend to cry at odd things... And then went and got rather drunk and had lots of random conversations with random people. Nothing new really.

Today was a non-starter as I had big time snuffles. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home