Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How mundane.

By 2pm today I was back home having got up early, gone to the immigration office (I'm now legal for another three years), bought a DVD player, gone to the City Hall to update my alien card, signed up for more Japanese lessons and gone to the supermarket. All such totally boring activities.

I did see an ad on telly where a woman put a nappy (diaper) on a dog. I REALLY REALLY hope they weren't advertising nappies FOR dogs, although why would they use a dog to advertise nappies? Makes no sense, although as this is Japan, who knows. If I have my camera to hand and see it again I'll snap it and put up pictures.

I'm now going to have a nap as I was out drinking til late last night and got up way too early for my day off, today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home