Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, January 10, 2005

School break is nearly over :(

On Saturday we went to a drum festival with about 9 different acts from various African and Asian countries. Was fantastic fun. Especially the man watching. I saw the MOST perfect man. I'm in total lust and he'll be the object of my dreams for at least the next few nights. Perfect Man was one of the drummers - a Japanese guy. I don't know his name or if he speaks English: but who cares. I'm happy :D

I've now dropped in four 36 films to be developed and put onto disc. At least I think I have. A lot of Japanese was spoken to me and I just nodded away. I may have ordered a chocolate cake or designer wellies, or something. Anyway, if I can figure out how to put them onto this site, I will.

Today I'm going to my first Onsen (public bath). I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous, and I've never done the public nudity thing before (I'm a Brit, okay!). Anyway, I know all about onsen etiquette so at least I won't do anything embarrasing. Hopefully!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liisa said...

I am looking forward to hear how the onsen was. I'd love to go to one myself.

And... we Finns are professional sauna bathers, so public nudity is nothing new to me ;-)

8:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home