Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Yeah, bloody Mexicans...

"I come back from Los Angels two days before."

"How was your trip?"

"We went to Los Angels, San Diego, Grand Canyon and Mexico."

"How long was your trip?"

"Five days."

[what did you do, like, see, bla bla bla, etc]

"Was the food nice?"

"I missed Japanese food* and the Mexican food is better in Japan**."

* remember, said trip was FIVE days.

** at this point I resisted temptation to bash my head against the wall.

At least she didn't do what another student did: the trip was to London for about 8 days - she loaded up her suitcase with Japanese pot noodles to take with her in case she couldn't find food she liked.

Class!

P.S. I have ten days to travel Japan in Golden Week. How many cities do you think I can do? Can I do all of Japan in ten days? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Timorous Beastie said...

Not unless you're rich.

10:56 pm

 
Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

I did 9 cities in 14 days. fun, but then was exhausted for a week after I got back home!

11:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home