Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

All better!

Yesterday's mood passed and everything is back to normal. It's all cute again here in Tokyo. And it would seem most gaijin feel this way. Everyone gets their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/neighbour to do Japanese-y things for them. Some comfort, but I'd still like to be able to do more.

And.... I have internet access at home now. My neighbour came in and sorted it out for me. I left him a bottle of coke and a box of cookies outside his apartment as thanks. Well, he doesn't drink. Strange person!

Means I'm all MSN'd again!

Today I finished at 6pm, instead of my normal 9pm which was blissful!

And slow as I am to catch onto these things, I think I may be hooked on 24, which I'd never seen before yesterday. The local dvd store has all three series in.... Can't believe I never got into it before.

And getting back to a normal keyboard after using Japanese ones for so long is very weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home