Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Numbers

Today is all about numbers:

39 - the very scary age I just turned. I'm 39. Me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

5 - the number of teaching days I have left in Japan.

5 - also the number of days until my diploma exam.

19 - the number of days until my diploma course work needs to be in.

27 - the number of days until I leave Japan.

Uncountable - the number of possessions I have to sort out and things I have to do.

HELP!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pixy Princess said...

If its any consolation you don't look anything over 33ish and sure as hell behave no more than 15. And that's on a good day! :p

7:57 am

 
Blogger J said...

Belated Happy Bday, fellow May baby!

1:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home