Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brain Overload

  • I just remembered my a-z. Had totally forgotten about it.
  • Noticed on Facebook that lots of my mates have birthdays coming up over the next week. Remembered I do too. Next week. Had totally forgotten. Not that it means anything, but still.

  • Time is moving too fast:
  • My diploma written exam is on the 28th.
  • I finish work on the 29th.
  • I have a few days after that until my portfolio deadline.
  • I have a heap of paperwork to do for work detailing all my classes.
  • I need to recertify my BULATS examiner status.
  • I need to sort out my stuff - what's to be sent to England, what's to be given away, what's to be disposed off and what's to pack.
  • I'm leaving on the 18th of June.
  • That is ridiculously scarily soon.
  • I'm nervous about going back to London.
  • I'm even more nervous about where I'm going after London.
  • I'm not exactly having second thoughts about my plans; but I'm hesitating a little. This is why I'm not telling anyone where I'm going. I have my own nerves and doubts and don't need to have to justify my choice right now.
  • I'm nervous I won't live up to the expectation the new jobs have for me.
  • I'm slowly going nuts through lack of sleep.
  • I can't relax.
  • It's all work, study, worry.
  • And more work, study, worry.
  • I can't relax. I have no time to relax. I'm so way past natural energy. It's all about caffeine these days.
  • I struggle to fall asleep. I struggle to stay awake.
  • I want to have less things flying around in my brain. It's relentless right now. And I don't like it much.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Sounds like a lot is going on, but it will all sort itself out!
I hope to catch up in London.

6:57 am

 
Blogger n said...

なんとかなるさ!as they say.
One thing at a time.

10:45 am

 
Blogger Kate said...

You survived the insanity that can be Japan, so I'm sure that you'll be fine at your next gig.

11:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home