Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nice!

Despite not sleeping much last night, got up early and had a very good study session in Kichijoji. I can't study at home as I play on the computer, nap and a heap of other things.

The sun was shining, the day was warm, I was in flipflops. After a good few hours of productivity, our brains reached overload and we took some cans of drink to the park and hung out for a bit. Caught up with an old friend I'd not seen in a long time, which was super lovely. Listened to music, chatted, drank, relaxed. Headed to a bar for gyoza and booze. Threw around a model airplane. Laughed so hard tears ran down my face.

Went and played pool. A couple more drinks. Did amazingly well at pool. For me. Who really is not a good player. Headed home earlyish. Hot shower. Sleepy. Happy. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home