Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feck!

It's turned cold. Really cold. I mean every morning when I leave the house it's a tad chilly, but it's been heating up by mid-morning.

Tonight is the first time I've been in my room, since last winter, that I've felt cold.

I don't like this. I want summer back. I'm a summer person. Cold weather makes me really grumpy. So does tiredness. So do (c)rush hour trains. In combination this is NOT a good picture.

P.S. I bought a pair of black Crocs in preparation for Lao. Well, why not! They're super-light and they're not orange or yellow - both colours of which make people like like ducks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home