Random thoughts, comments, observations and general fluff from a random bint who left London at the end of September 2004 to embark on a new life and new adventures in Tokyo, land of the cute.... and is leaving mid-June 2010 - and counting!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oops!

How to make pensioners smile: drop your backpack on the head of the businessman sitting in the priority seating area.

It was an accident. Honest! The damn thing just slipped out of my hands as I tried to put it on the overhead shelf on the crowded train.

Mr. Snoozy should be grateful it didn't weigh as much as it has done the rest of the week.

I apologized. He went back to sleep. End of. It took much longer for the pensioners to stop smiling about it though!

Oh, and two other things: I'm feeling more comfortable in the job already, which is cool AND I've booked my flight to Bangkok for Xmas (Laos/Cambodia trip) which is VERY cool. In all - a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home